Setup POP3 email in Microsoft Outlook 2010
1. Open Microsoft Outlook Office 2010.
Click Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. If this is the first time you have opened Outlook 2010 then the startup wizard will show. Click Next.
3. Outlook will ask if you wish to configure an email account. Select Yes and click Next.
4. If the Setup Wizard does not show then click the File menu and click Add Account.
5. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
6. Click Next.
7. Outlook will prompt you to choose your E-mail Service. Select Internet E-mail. Then click Next.
8. You are now asked to enter your email account details.
Enter your name
Enter your email address
Select POP3 for the account type
Enter mail.example.com as your Incoming Mail Server
Enter mail.example.com as your Outlook Mail Server
For username enter your email address
Enter your email password
9. Click More Settings.
10. Click the Outgoing server tab and then click My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Click OK.
11. Click Next
12. Outlook will test your settings. Click Close
13. Click Finish.
How to add Mail Account in Windows Live Mail
1.Open Windows Live Mail by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Mail, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Live Mail.
2.In the lower-left corner, click Mail.
3.Click the Accounts tab, and then click Email.
4.Type your email address, password, and display name, and then click Next.
5.Follow any additional steps, and then click Next.
6.Click Add another email account if you want to add more accounts, or click Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.
My Internet is not working, what can I do?
1.Make sure that the power supply to our equipment is powered on.
2.Power Cycle our power supply. Plug out the power and reconnect power after 5 seconds.
3.Ensure that the network cable is connected to your PC/Network
4.If this does not help, please send a support ticket to or contact us on 021-8560214